Donnerstag, 2. Juni 2011

Speech, language, and private behavior

Many think that he cannot communicate with us, but The Slender Man can. He has two ways to converse with us. The first is what I like to call "over the telepath." His words enter your head. You can understand him, no matter what language you speak. If you are multilingual, then you will always Hear him in your native tongue. Over the telepath, his voice is so much louder and deeper.

The second way he can communicate is vocally--through his mouth. His "true" voice is much more high than you would expect, and is somewhat sharp. He only speaks one language. I have dubbed it "Slendertongue." It sounds like a bunch of noises, chirps, and purrs.

As the amount of time he speaks to me waxes, the amount he adresses me over the telepath wanes.

I am begining to understand some of those words, but I mostly react to his tone and inflection. I will relay a few that I have learned:

Mree: an expresion of pleasure, but I have also heard him use it to express not giving a shit--like when a target becomes more trouble than s/he is worth, or if he just loses interest in someone. It happens.

Mrrr: as much as you don't want to hear it, this is a noise of extreme pleasure (like orgasm). He also makes this noise during a shoulder rub. He likes those. Lots of tension in them.

Greedt!: An exclamation. Denotes surprise, shock

Reeeee! Reee!: Pain. He makes this noise when he is in pain. Always two, the first longer and more pronounced than the second.

Mraf? : A questioning word. I have taken it to mean "what?" or "why?" and the occasional "huh?"

Breeedtttt: A chirping noise when he's feeling cheer and a touch playful.

Qrrriiid: I've only heard him make this half purring, half chirping noise when he gives me something*.

------------------------

When we are alone in the studio-apartment like dwelling that is his quarters (that I've not been let out of for months--I'm not even sure of where I am), he acts...differently.

He relaxes, I suppose you could say. He takes his jacket off, rolls up his sleeves, and loosens his tie. Sometimes, he takes his shoes off. He likes to lay back on his couch and talk to me, though I have a hard time understanding him right now. Maybe later, I'll be able to understand "slendertongue" better.

Sometimes, he brings me things. I know where they come from, but I don't like to think about it...

Sometimes, it is supplies I need; other times, he snatches shiny things. He likes shiny things. A lot. Especially if he can see hisself in it. It seems to fascinate him.

I think he thinks differently than us. He's not stupid--not by a long-shot, he just thinks differently. Also, the rule of getting high only works because you become too much of a hassle. He'll get you when you come down. He knows you will eventually, and he can wait. That is, if he wants you badly enough.

He treats me well. Much better than those he Stalks, I suppose. He is careful and tender. He also does cute things sometimes. He does sleep, and sometimes, he snores and mutters a bit. It's adorable, actually.  I am happy, even though I am his consort. It is better than being marked for death by him.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen