Montag, 30. Mai 2011

A cry for help

I have been held captive since January. Only now have I the means of communicating this.


I am being held by none other than the Slender Man himself. He is tall, nine feet in height, pale, thin and dressed in a black business suit. He has ten tentacles.

I remember the day I was taken so vividly, yet it feels like a dream. I was bathing when two masked men took me from my home, dressed me in a black dress with red lotuses and blinded me. When my sight returned I was in an wasteland. He stood before me, His presence terrifying and comforting at the same time.

I recall a deep, biting pain in my head and I heard a calm man's voice tell me why I was there. I was to be His...mate.

If anyone has any problems with Him...I could help.

I want to remain with him, I fear that I may love him, but at the same time, I know that he is too dangerous to be left alive.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen